An Invitation to Do More of What You Love in a World Hungry for Your Gifts
I created this site to introduce my book, an excellent “prompt” for life reflection for those of any age. Updated as of February 2014, it’s a perfect gift for all ages, particularly those in the midst of a major age-stage transition whether it be graduation or retirement. Check out the blog post archives where, for four years since initial publication, I attempted to illuminate the possibilities that exist for all of us. It is never too late to seek satisfaction and meaning by expressing your strengths and passions in the world. As each of us lives more joyfully on the planet, the ripple effect is palpable to co-workers, families, and communities. We need the contributions of everyone.
- Once again, I‘m Over 55, Now What? will be featured in a non-credit 4-Tuesday program of the same title at our local Holyoke Community College starting on September 15, 2015.
- Once again, Activating Early Autumn Wisdom, 4 Tuesdays, will be featured at Genesis Retreat Center starting October 13th.
Third Chapter Conversations: Living Fully, Aging Gracefully, Befriending Death….for the over 55 crowd at the Holyoke Council on Aging.
LOOKING for GUIDANCE?
When the questions nagging at you sound like this:
- What do I do with the next 20 or 30 years?
- What am I asking of life, and what is life asking of me?
- How can I bring more joy, meaning and peace of mind into my remaining years?
Consider taking time for yourself with an affirming guide and an encouraging sounding board. Together we can honor where you’ve been, articulate what matters to you, and create a third chapter roadmap.
Come to a class, and check out the book. BUY A COPY.
To explore “taking time for you” with me, click HERE.
Stay in touch. Join My Lists.
|For Email Marketing you can trust|