An Invitation to Do More of What You Love in a World Hungry for Your Gifts
I created this site to introduce my book, an excellent “prompt” for life reflection for those of any age. Now in it’s 3rd printing update as of February 2014, it’s a perfect gift for all ages, particularly those in the midst of major transitions.
Check out the blog posts where I continue to illuminate the possibilities that exist for all of us. It is never too late to seek satisfaction and meaning by expressing your strengths and passions in the world.
As each of us lives more joyfully on the planet, the ripple effect is palpable to co-workers, families, and communities. We need the contributions of everyone.
NEWS FLASH for 2014!!
- Once again, Why Not Do What You Love? expanded content will be featured in a non-credit program I’m Over 55…What’s Next? Offered in September at Holyoke Community College.
- Look for Early Autumn Wisdom this fall at Genesis Retreat Center in Westfield, MA.
NEW Conversation: Living Fully, etc….for the over 55 crowd at the Holyoke Senior Center.
Click HERE for description and registration details for all programs.
LOOKING for GUIDANCE?
When the questions nagging at you sound like this:
- What on earth am I going to DO when I “retire”?
- When will I dare to take my dreams off the back burner?
- How can I bring more joy and meaning into my remaining years?
Consider taking time for yourself with an affirming guide and an encouraging sounding board. Together we can honor where you’ve been, articulate what matters to you, and create what’s next.
Get a taste of this book by meandering through the menu.
To learn more about my current body of work, go to meetmarthajohnson.com
To explore “taking time for you” with me, click HERE.
Join My Email List
|For Email Marketing you can trust|