An Invitation to Do More of What You Love in a World Hungry for Your Gifts
I created this site to introduce my book, an excellent “prompt” for life reflection for those of any age. Updated as of February 2014, it’s a perfect gift for all ages, particularly those in the midst of a major age-stage transition whether it be graduation or retirement. Check out the blog post archives where, for four years since initial publication, I attempted to illuminate the possibilities that exist for all of us. It is never too late to seek satisfaction and meaning by expressing your strengths and passions in the world. As each of us lives more joyfully on the planet, the ripple effect is palpable to co-workers, families, and communities. We need the contributions of everyone.
NEWS FLASH for Fall 2015!!
- Once again, I‘m Over 55, Now What? will be featured in a non-credit 4-session program of the same title at our local Holyoke Community College starting September 15, 2015.
- Once again, Activating Early Autumn Wisdom, 4 sessions, will be featured at Genesis Retreat Center starting October 13th.
Open Conversation: Living Fully, etc….for the over 55 crowd at the Holyoke Senior Center. Restarts in September.
LOOKING for GUIDANCE?
When the questions nagging at you sound like this:
- What on earth am I going to DO when I “retire”?
- When will I dare to take my dreams off the back burner?
- How can I bring more joy and meaning into my remaining years?
Consider taking time for yourself with an affirming guide and an encouraging sounding board. Together we can honor where you’ve been, articulate what matters to you, and create what’s next.
Get a taste of this book by meandering through the menu, or BUY A COPY.
To learn more about my current body of work, go to meetmarthajohnson.com
To explore “taking time for you” with me, click HERE.
Stay in touch. Join My Lists.
|For Email Marketing you can trust|